Wednesday 4 January 2012

Heartbreak rishta hotel



Soooooooo… 2012 already, huh? 

Is it me or did it come around fast?  It sounds dumb to be taken by surprise but I feel like there was something quite anti-climatic about the end of 2011.  Considering the events that happened throughout the year – Arab Spring, death of OBL, England riots, to name a few – I suppose I expected something more than fireworks and ‘hello 2012’. 

I think I could have done with the distraction of world events.  Home life for me has been really quite difficult and particularly tense this Christmas.  For goodness sake, we don’t even celebrate Christmas and yet I still manage to ruin xmas lunch with a blazing row.  I’m surprised the neighbours didn’t call the police but I can thank the middle class neighbourhood we live in for having a ‘we don’t like to get involved’ attitude.  Or maybe they were enjoying their own particular brand of hell that seems to descend upon the ‘holiday season’.


No comments:

Post a Comment